Yes that’s right, no your eyes don’t deceive you, and yes we are the nicest publishers in the world.
Tyrant’s Throne, the 4th book in the Greatcoats series, will be published on 20th April 2017 in the UK and 6th June 2017 in the USA and we are offering FREE EXCLUSIVE Greatcoats content to all who pre-order it!
Sebastien de Castell, the incredibly talented creator of one of the best fantasy series ever written (not that we’re biased), has gifted us The Secrets of the Greatcoats, an exclusive collection of never-before seen information about the world of the Greatcoats, including the final letters King Paelis wrote to our three heroes Falcio, Kest and Brasti.
To receive this exclusive extra content all you need to do is pre-order your copy of Tyrant’s Throne (ebook or physical) and send your Order Confirmation email to us at email@example.com with the subject line Tyrant’s Throne Preorder.
For the UK this offer will close at 23.59 GMT on 16/04/2017. The ebook of The Secrets of the Greatcoats will be sent out on 17/04/2017.
For the USA this offer will close at 23.59 EST on 31/05/2017. The ebook of The Secrets of the Greatcoats will be sent out on 01/06/2017.
What are you waiting for? This is a one-time offer – get it while you can and #JointheGreatcoats!
UK Terms and Conditions
1. To receive the free extra content, send a screenshot or the confirmation email of your pre-order to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject line ‘Tyrant’s Throne Preorder’.
2. The entry opens at 17.00 GMT on 16/10/17 and closes at 23:59 pm GMT on 16/04/17. Any entries received outside these specified times, or which do not comply with these terms and conditions, will not be eligible to receive the free story.
3. The story will be received by anyone who has shown proof of having pre-ordered the Tyrant’s Throne prior to this offer and up until the closing date on 16/04/17. Anyone can enter except employees of Hachette UK, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. If you are under the age of 16 please ask the permission of your parent or guardian before entering the promotion. Your parent or guardian may be required to sign a consent form as a pre-requisite for receiving the free story.
4. Quercus reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion. No alternatives to the free short story will be provided.
5. By entering the promotion each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.
7. This competition is being organised by Quercus Books, part of Hachette UK Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DZ.
8. Any disagreements or claims in relation to these terms and conditions will be resolved according to the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.