Please find below the Terms and Conditions for the Jo Fletcher Books Twitter and Facebook giveaway of Triumph of the Dwarves by Markus Heitz:
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a prize draw to win one of three physical copies of THE TRIUMPH OF THE DWARVES by Markus Heitz. To enter, please retweet the tweet about the competition posted by @JoFletcherBooks on Twitter or follow the Jo Fletcher Books Facebook page
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Jo Fletcher Books team, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may see their entry posted on the Jo Fletcher Books [hereinafter the ’Company’) website and on other websites and social media accounts.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 3.30pm [GMT/BST] on 19th January 2018 and closes at 11:59 pm [GMT/BST] on 21st January 2018. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over in the UK and Ireland except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice, but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winner’s name will be published on the Jo Fletcher Books Twitter and Facebook page on Wednesday 24th January 2018.
- The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DZ, United Kingdom
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Jo Fletcher Books, imprint of Quercus Books, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DZ, United Kingdom
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.